Have a Pretreatment Question?
MTAS has a complete Industrial Pretreatment Program available at no cost to Tennessee cities. Our program meets Tennessee and EPA requirements for industrial pretreatment program development. If you have been directed by the Division of Water Pollution Control (WPC) to establish a program, or simply see a need for more control over sanitary sewer discharges, this program has been through the approval process in other cities and is now available for your city. Our program can be customized to meet the needs of your city and local industries.
Brett Ward, Utility Operations Consultant | (865) 974-9853
Industrial Waste Survey
- Dental Survey
- Industrial User Survey Process
- Industrial Wastewater Discharge Permit Application
- Wastewater Discharge Survey
- Model Sewer Use Ordinance (Sewer Use Ordinance needs to be customized to each city)
- Enforcement Response Guide Table
- Sewer Use Ordinance Update Guidance
- American Water Works Association (AWWA)
- Tennessee Association of Utility Districts (TAUD)
- Water Environment Federation (WEF)
[Updated: April 26, 2021]