MTAS provides instructor-led and online training opportunities on subjects related to municipal government. Our courses may be specific to recent Tennessee legislation, a particular customer group such as utility board members, a certificate program like CMFO, or more general human resource skills. We endorse lifelong learning and strive to provide our customers with tools and knowledge for their individual personal growth.
Our face-to-face courses are offered at various locations across the state while our online courses are available 24/7 from all current browsers. Our programs are fee-based.
- Register for Training: link to K@te (our learning management system) to register for courses
- Training Programs: detailed information on our established programs
- Training Calendar: want to know when a course is offered?
- Online Training Classes: our online catalog of classes is available 24/7
- Access your Transcript: link to K@te to check out your individual transcript