Social networking,Internet (Computer network),Cellular telephones
7 p. : ill., tables ; 28 cm.
* High use of Smartphones; iPhones and Droids are reported by the highest percentages.,
* Majority use Smartphones for both business and personal use.,
* Virtually all use the phones to access the Internet.,
* 50% prefer mobile versions of sites when accessing the Internet.,
* iPads are by far reported by the highest percentage of e-readers/tablet users; they say they use them to read books and magazines. Yet, e-readers are not the preferred method of accessing books and magazines.,
* A majority prefer to access print versions of books and magazines. (These may not be the same people who use e-readers.),
* Pluralities prefer to access articles and reports on their laptops/pcs.,
* Facebook and YouTube are the top reported social media used by respondents.