MTAS offers a variety of online training courses accessible through K@te. Once you register for an online course you can access them 24/7. There are currently 158 online courses available. Click for a printable comprehensive checklist (pdf) to keep track of courses you take.
The price of each online course is $35.00, unless marked differently. The price of the course will show up in your cart or invoice.
You can enroll in any course at anytime. You do not have to sign up for a certificate program to take courses in any of the levels
Available now All New CMFO Financial Classes -
- Closing the Fiscal Year
- 2016 Municipal Legislative Update
- Financial Fraud
- Business Tax for City Officials and
- Internal Control: Documentation and Policy Control Online!
Our newest certificate program, Financial Fundamentals, contains all CMFO Financial classes.
- MTAS - Auditing the Revenue Cycle 1.5 hrs (CMFO-F)
- MTAS – Capital Budgeting: Capital Allocations 1.5 hrs (CMFO-F)
- MTAS – Capital Budgeting: Discounted Payback Period and Profitability Index 1.5 hrs (CMFO-F)
- MTAS - Capital Budgeting: Net Present Value and Internal Rate of Return 1.5 hrs (CMFO-F)
- MTAS – The Income Statement 1.5 hrs (CMFO-F)
- MTAS – Introduction to Auditing 1.5 hrs (CMFO-F)
- MTAS – The Balance Sheet 1.5 hrs (CMFO-F)
- MTAS – Thinking Like a CFO: Mind-set and Financial Priorities 1.5 hrs (CMFO-F)
- MTAS – Preventing Fraud and Abuse 1.5 hrs (CMFO-F)
- MTAS – The Accounting Equation and Financial Statements 1.5 hrs (CMFO-F)
- MTAS – Records Management Online 4.0 hrs (CMFO-F) -(price is $50 when taken outside of certificate.)
Are You Interested in a Certificate Program?
Complete information about online certificate programs can be found here (pdf).
(Please email us if you are interested in the certificate programs - enrollment in the group of classes must be done manually.)
We have 4 Certificate Programs - read more about them:
To sign up for a course or see course titles and descriptions log into K@te