What can we help you find today?

Disposition of Seized Cash

Print This PagePrint This Page Send by EmailSend by Email
Reviewed Date: July 08, 2020

Original Author: 
Barton, Rex
Date of Material: 
Jun 1, 2004

Police--Criminal forfeiture
Police--Finance--Drug operations

Disposition of Seized Cash

MTAS was asked about the proper procedures for storing cash seized by the police department.


More Like This

Library Catalog: Petty cash
Knowledgebase: Daily Cash Report
Municipal Official: Ms. Ruby Cash
Municipal Official: Mr. Tom Cash

About Our Knowledgebase

Information written by MTAS staff was based on the law at the time and/or a specific sets of facts. The laws referenced may have changed and/or the technical advice provided may not be applicable to your city or circumstances. Always consult with your city attorney or an MTAS consultant before taking any action based on information posted to this website.