State any other costs the City may anticipate relating to auctions or the services to be provided.
Payments to the successful contractor will be based on actual services received.
E. TERM OF CONTRACT
The contract period for the successful auction firm will be from date of award through -------------. The contract may be renewed for additional terms upon satisfactory performance by the individual/firm and at a negotiated rate agreed to in writing by both the individual/firm and the City of Jefferson City.
F. EVALUATION AND AWARD PROCESS
Issuance of this RFP and receipt of proposals does not commit the City to award a contract. The City reserves the right to postpone receipt date, accepting or rejecting any or all proposals received in response to this RFP, or to negotiate with any of the individuals/firms submitting an RFP, or to cancel all or part of this RFP.
G. ORAL PRESENTATION/INTERVIEWS
Firms submitting a proposal in response to this RFP may be required to give an oral presentation of their proposal. Additional technical and/or cost information may be requested for clarification purposes, but in no way will change the original proposal submitted. Interviews are optional and may or may not be conducted.
H. SELECTION CRITERIA
Selection of an individual/firm will be made based on the following criteria:
1. Ability of the contractor(s) to meet or exceed the requirements defined in the RFP,
2. Experience, qualifications and references,
3. Knowledge of local auction market,
4. Local reputation,
5. Fee schedule, and
6. Completeness of response to RFP as outlined in this solicitation.
I. RFP SUBMITTAL REQUIREMENTS
By submitting a proposal, you represent that you have (1) thoroughly examined and become familiar with the scope of services outlined in this RFP and (2) are capable of performing quality work to achieve the City's objectives.
The following information must accompany your proposal:
1. List years in business, previous names of the individual/firm, if any.
2. Description of your firm including size of firm, location, number and nature of the professional staff; staff experience, including a brief resume for each key person listed.
3. Describe experience (minimum three years previous experience with proven effectiveness) your firm or individual has in the auction business. 4. Experience in assisting similar size entities, including any and all services for government agencies.
5. List of at least three references where and when your firm provided similar services. Please provide names and telephone numbers of contact persons for each reference.
6. Additional services offered through your firm.
7. Listing of current litigation, outstanding judgments and liens.
8. Fee schedule: