TCMA 2023 Spring Conference
The TCMA Spring Conference will be held April 12-14 at the Embassy Suites Hotel in Murfreesboro. We are looking forward to an exciting and educational event. A great line-up of sessions is being offered, including:
- Engaging Employees Through Performance Management
- In Search of a Better Way: Developing systems that support performance excellence - the Germantown Model
- TEMA Director Patrick Sheehan
- Customer Service Excellence
- Networks and the City Management Profession
- Options for State Group Health Plans
- Smart Cities - Considerations and Successful Strategies for Municipalities
- First Amendment Auditors - a Panel Discussion
- Updates from Retire Ready TN
- Strategies for Recruiting and Retaining Police Officers
- and more...
The Conference will begin on Wednesday, April 12 at 9:00 a.m. and end on Friday, April 14 at 11:30. Registration for the conference is now open (go here).
Reservations at the Embassy Suites can be made here at the negotiated conference rate of $169, which includes a full, hot breakfast. You can also reserve a room by calling the hotel directly at (615) 890-4464. Use group code CESMNG or tell them you are with TCMA. Be sure to make your reservation no later than Sunday, March 19. That's the cutoff date for our block.