The MTAS e-Library, or MORe, is an information repository with content of interest to city officials.
Codes & Charters
This page provides materials for court clerks in Tennessee cities.
Report a broken link or problem with this page.
, Municipal Court Specialist | 615.532.6827
, Coordinator I | 865.974.9140.
2017 Municipal Court Clerk Program Schedule
- Calendar for 2017
Municipal Court Clerk Certificate Program Requirements
- click to learn more
Municipal Court Clerk Online Classes
- Register now for classes!
How to Access and Print Transcript or Class Certificate [pdf]
Court Cost Survey 2014 [pdf]
- 13 cities respond to questions about court costs, e-citations, and more
Daily Cash Transaction Report Form [pdf]
ISpeak Cards 2004: Language Identification Flashcards [pdf]
Municipal Courts Manual
Open Records: A Guide for Municipal Officials
- Information on new legislation; model ordinance
E-Citation FAQs [pdf]
- Frequently asked questions about e-citations (updated 1/5/15)
Child Restraint and Seatbelt Law Fines and Costs Flowchart (updated July 2017)
Child Restraint Laws
Acceptable Forms of Identification
- Examples of TN Citizenship Documents, if address shows TN address
Accessibility to the Courts: ADA Policy
Administrative Office of the Courts Training
- Includes training for Judges.
Fines and Fees Report: Seatbelt and Child Restraint Violations Form (TDOS)
Foreign Language Interpreters
Internet Court Action Report Instructions (TDOS)
Interpreter Card for Clerks from AOC
Litigation Fines and Fees Return: PRV 414
Litigation Tax Return: Form PRV404
Tennessee Office of Open Records Counsel
Portal for Dept of Safety Dispositions
Uniform Traffic Citation (TN)
List of State Traffic Schools
Customer Info: Financial Responsibility State Information
Customer Info: How to Get Your Driving Record
49 C.F.R. Part 284 Section 284.226
- (Prohibition on Masking Convictions. State Compliance with Commerical Driver's License Program.)
DOJ Letter on Interpreters
- Due Process requires courts to provide interpreters, according to DOJ.
Department of Safety Information for Customers
- Provides links to information on Reinstatement Centers and Financial Responsibility FAQs
Rules of the Road
- List of Statutes in Rule of the Road (clickable to Westlaw)
2016 Municipal Court Clerk Foundations and Updates Seminar
- PowerPoint Presentation
MTAS: Promoting better city government through direct assistance to city officials and their associations
Codes & Charters
University of Tennessee Municipal Technical Advisory Service (MTAS)
1610 University Avenue | Knoxville, Tennessee 37921-6741
Phone: 865.974.0411 | Fax: 865.974.0423
Employee Mail Login