In addition to price, the following points should be considered when awarding a bid:
- The ability of the bidder to perform the contract or provide the material or service required.
- Whether the bidder can perform the contract or provide the material or service promptly or within the time specified, without delay or interference.
- The character, integrity, reputation, experience and efficiency of the bidder.
- The previous and existing compliance, by the bidder, with laws and ordinances relating to the contract or service.
- The ability of the bidder to provide future maintenance and service for the use of the subject contract.
- Terms and conditions stated in bid.
- Compliance with specifications or request for proposal.