What can we help you find today?

Application for Adult Entertainment Permit and License

Print This PagePrint This Page Send by EmailSend by Email
Reviewed Date: May 05, 2017

Original Author: 
Darden, Ron
Date Created: 
Feb 6, 2004

Businesses--Laws and regulations--Adult businesses
Licenses and permits

Application for Adult Entertainment Permit and License

MTAS was asked to develop applications for an adult entertainment permit and license.


About Our Knowledgebase

MTAS letters and publications were written based upon the law at the time and/or a specific sets of facts. The laws referenced in the letters and publications may have changed and/or the technical advice provided may not be applicable to your city or circumstances. Always consult with your city attorney or an MTAS consultant before taking any action based on information contained in this database.