The Municipal Technical Advisory Service, as part of the Institute for Public Service, has a number of giving opportunities supporting municipalities the State of Tennessee.
If you would like to consider giving to more than one of the opportunities below, CLICK HERE to split your donation between funds.
- Bingham Endowment Funds provide support for visiting and special consultants and faculty with MTAS and at the annual conference of the Tennessee Municipal League, with a focus on projects of special interest to the cities of Tennessee through the Municipal Technical Advisory Service
- Gary H. Hensley Municipal Management Internship Endowment Named in honor of the former city manager of Maryville, Tennessee, the Hensley Endowment supports internships with the city of Maryville for graduate students in the Masters of Public Administration program at the University of Tennessee
- MTAS Gift Fund
- Municipal Technical Advisory Service (MTAS) and the County Technical Assistance Service (CTAS) Internship Endowment Established by the Tennessee Municipal Bond Fund and the Tennessee County Services Loan Program to support interns and internship expenses for interns placed in city and county governments in Tennessee.
- Paula Muscatello, Bill Rodgers Local Government Internship Endowment Named for the late Paula Muscatello (wife of Joe Muscatello, a consultant with MTAS and later with the Tennessee Municipal Bond Fund) and the late Bill Rodgers, a consultant with the County Technical Assistance Service (CTAS), endowment earnings fund interns for UT students interested in a career in local government. The Muscatello–Rodgers Internship is generally targeted to support graduate interns in the upper Cumberland area interested in public service.
- Tennessee Municipal Managers Internship Endowment
- Wampler Municipal Management Internship Fund